Convenience and Comfort
in Suitland, MD
The Nation’s Capital Around the Corner
Conveniently located minutes from I-495/95 and downtown Washington, DC, Windham Creek Apartments offer recently remodeled apartment homes in a serene setting. Situated near the U.S. Census Bureau, Andrews Air Force Base, Suitland Metro station, Suitland Parkway and shopping, Windham Creek Apartments has everything you need right at your fingertips. In fact, the Metro is only a short walk away and the Metro Bus stops right at the community entrance.
The one, two and three bedroom apartment homes feature spacious floor plans, fully-equipped kitchens, wall-to-wall carpeting and individually controlled heating and air conditioning. Your living space has been expanded with the addition of either a balcony or a terrace. Our gated community also includes ample free parking, laundry facilities in each building and a large playground.
Have a Look Inside
We love to show off our apartments. We know you’ll find a part of our community that will make you feel at home in our Washington, DC, Windham Creek apartments. Your new home is waiting for you!
Get To Know the Neighborhood
There is a lot to love about living in Washington, DC. When you live at Windham Creek, you are close to work and play. Enjoy easy access to everything – I-495/95, Suitland Metro, Forest Village Mall, and many major employers. We also offer you the convenience of nearby schools, health care, and all your daily shopping needs. If it matters to you, you can find it near Windham Creek Apartments.
Contact us for a personalized tour to learn more about living at Windham Creek Apartments.
Choose Your Floor Plan
Have a Look Inside
- New Energy-Efficient Windows
- Fully Equipped Kitchens with Dishwashers
- Separate Dining Areas
- Balcony or Terrace
- Spacious Floorplans
- Cable Ready
- Individually Controlled Heating and Air Conditioning
- Window Treatments Throughout
- Huge Walk-In Closets
- Wall-to-Wall Carpeting and Hardwood Floors
Live Your Way at Windham Creek Apartments
- We Pay Water and Trash
- Controlled Gated Access
- Ample Parking
- Outdoor Playground
- Laundry Facilities in Each Building
- Resident Referral Program
- Professionally Landscaped and Maintained Grounds and Common Areas
- Sorry, No Pets
- Less than 1 Minute from U.S. Census Bureau
- 7 Minute Drive to Andrew’s Airforce Base
- Only 3 Minutes from Suitland Metro Station
- NEW & FREE! Offering Updater Web Service to Help With Your Moving Process