A Charming Oasis with A Big City Vibe
When It Comes to Home, You Deserve the Best
Charles Landing Southprovides a welcoming community designed for easy and affordable living close to everything you love about life in the greater DC area.Our newly renovated one, two and three-bedroom townhomes in Indian Head, Maryland perfectly blend a scenic landscape with vibrant culture.
Beautiful grounds and spacious floor plans ensure the utmost comfort for any lifestyle. Inside is a chef’s dream with newly renovated kitchens. Outside is a tranquil oasis with your own private balcony. Conveniences surround you, like having a private entrance into your living space. Every detail will make you feel right at home at Charles Landing South.
- Newly Renovated Kitchens with Custom Cabinetry and Granite Countertops
- Energy Efficient Appliances including Space Saver Microwave & Garbage Disposal
- Designer Light Fixtures
- Hardwood Flooring
- Private Entrance & Balcony
- Individually Controlled Heat and Central Air Conditioning
- Water & Electric Utilities Included
- Income Restrictions Apply, Call for Details
Life at Charles Landing South is full of unique services and features. Get together with friends for a barbecue or a leisurely stroll at a neighborhood park. Life at Charles Landing South is filled with community.
- Recreational Picnic Area
- On-site Laundry Facility
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Professional On-Site Management
- Near Chapman State Park, Mattawoman Creek, Mattawoman State Park & The Potomac River
Explore Your Surroundings in Indian Head, MD
Charles Landing South strikes the perfect balance between bustling city life and the tranquility of a suburban neighborhood. Our location, directly off of Hwy 210, makes it easy to access your next adventure, like hiking or biking the Indian Head Trail, or fishing and kayaking at Mattawoman Creek. Plus, you’ll be just a drive away from National Harbor, and Downtown DC.
- Landmarks & Recreation: Indian Head Naval Base, Potomac River, Center for the Arts, Mattawoman Creek, Indian Head Trail, Village Green, National Harbor, Chapman State Park, Mattingly Avenue Park, Village Green Park, Charlie Wright Park, Black Box Theatre, Indian Head Pavilion, Downtown Washington DC
- Restaurants: George's BBQ, Grinder's Seafood, Goodies Restaurant & Carryout, Calojero's, OBO Pizza
- Shopping: Food Lion, Giant, Tanger Outlet National Harbor
- Schools: Indian Head Elementary School, Indian Head School, College of Southern Maryland