Convenience and Comfort
in Baltimore, MD
Urban Convenience Just Got More Comfortable.
Woodland Street Apartments is your opportunity to live steps from everything downtown Baltimore has to offer. Conveniently located on a main bus and transit line and just steps from major shopping areas, Woodland Street Apartments offers remodeled one, two, and three bedroom apartments. Please come and see our new look and stylish upgrades, we are sure you will love the new Woodland Street Apartments!
Our affordable apartments are close to University of Baltimore, as well as a number of other attractive destinations. Surrounded by schools, shops, restaurants, and parks, you're in the heart of everything.
Contact us today to learn more about living at Woodland Street Apartments.
Choose Your Floor Plan
Each of our apartments offers just what you need to live the life you want. Included with every floor plan you will find:
- Updated Kitchen with Custom Cabinetry and Designer Countertops
- Updated Bath with New Shower and Tub Surround
- Beautiful Hardwood-Style Flooring
- Ample Storage and Closet Space
- Private Balconies & Patios
- Designer Lighting Throughout
- Warm Two-Toned Paint Colors
- Individually Controlled Central Air Conditioning and Heat
- Garbage Disposal
Live life your way at Woodland Street Apartments. We have equipped our community with convenient features, like:
- Newly Upgraded Community
- Playground On-site
- Laundry Room in Each Building
- Off-Street Resident Parking
- Close proximity to: UMD, UB and Coppin State University
- Minutes from University of Maryland Hospital
- Minutes from Ravens and Orioles Stadium
- 1 mile from Horseshoe Downtown Baltimore
- Minutes from Penn Station
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Professional On-Site Management
- On-Site Courtesy Patrol
- NEW & FREE! Offering Updater Web Service to Help With Your Moving Process
We continue to take precautions to optimize safety for everyone. Due to COVID-19, some amenities and common area spaces may temporarily have capacity limits or be closed.
Want to know more? Contact us today.