Live Out Loud in Shaw
Affordable Apartment Homes in the Epicenter of Washington DC
1330 7th Street offers a selection of affordable one, two, and three-bedroom apartment homes centered on convenience and culture. Located in the historic Shaw neighborhood, you are sure to enjoy the active entertainment, vibrant nightlife, and abundant dining options right outside your doorstep. Be a part of this dynamic and exciting Northwest Washington, DC community.
It’s All in the Details
Your home says a lot about your look and style and at 1330 7th Street, we’ve made your living space something you can be proud of. Come home to spacious kitchens with polished granite countertops, and take in the city views from your bedroom window.
Choose Your Floor Plan
See What’s Around
If you’re looking for an address that is walkable, bikeable, and within blocks to public transportation and Shaw Park, then look no further. Centered in the charismatic neighborhood of Shaw, our metropolitan location puts you in the middle of it all with limitless shopping, dining, and entertainment options within easy reach.
- Public Transportation: Shaw-Howard University Metro Station
- Shopping: Whole Foods, WalMart Supercenter, Trader Joe's
- Restaurants: Bus Boys & Poets, Bar Deco, Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse, El Centro D.F., Service Bar DC, Le Diplomate, Shake Shack, Local 16, The Pig, ChurchKey, Starbucks
- Entertainment & Recreation: Capital One Arena, National Geographic Museum, The White House, The Smithsonians, Spy Museum, National Building Museum, Long View Gallery, Kennedy Recreation Center, Washington Convention Center, Logan Circle
- Schools: Howard University