Due to the Coronavirus, please know that the well-being of our associates and residents is our number one priority. In light of the recent CDC recommendations and government orders, we are taking precautions to optimize safety for everyone. If we have a model or vacant apartment available to show, we will gladly provide a VIRTUAL TOUR of our community by appointment using FaceTime or Skype. Please contact our community associates directly for the best way to view our community today!
Comfort and Convenience to Improve Your Life
At Waverly House, we made sure every home includes everything you would want. For convenience, each apartment home is handicapped accessible and comes equipped with grab bars and emergency pull cords. The new renovations ensure you will have a home that is stylish and comfortable.
- All Utilities Included
- Studio, One & Two Bedroom Apartments
- Wood-inspired Flooring
- Upgraded Kitchens with Sleek Energy-Efficient Appliances
- Bathrooms Enhanced for Safety with
- Spacious Closets
- Individually Controlled Heat & Air Conditioning
- Garage Parking*
Engage in a Community with More
Living at Waverly House provides you with access to community amenities that are sure to enhance your every day.
- Controlled Building Access
- Resident Game Room
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Onsite Laundry Facility
- Resident Services Counselor
- Professional Onsite Management
- Pet-Friendly (Breed & Weight Requirements)
- Easy Access to Shopping, Dining & Public Transportation
We continue to take precautions to optimize safety for everyone. Due to COVID-19, some amenities and common area spaces may temporarily have capacity limits or be closed.
Comfortable living at comfortable prices. Waverly House participates in an affordable housing program. Please speak with someone in our Leasing Office for specific details.
Waverly House is perfectly placed near restaurants and shopping not to mention steps from the Metro and plenty of entertainment. You could not ask for a more convenient community or neighborhood to call home.
- Public Transportation: Bethesda Metro Station, Metrobus and Ride-On Service
- Restaurants: Perfect Pita, Starbucks, Booymongers, Chipotle, Peet’s Coffee, The Original Pancake House, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Panera Bread, Positano Ristorante, Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery
- Shopping: Bethesda Square Shopping Center, Bethesda Row, Montgomery Mall, Giant, Safeway, Harris Teeter, Trader Joe’s
- Recreation: Roundhouse Theater, Bethesda Blues and Jazz Supper Club, Landmark’s Bethesda Row Cinema, Elm Street Park
- Schools: Bethesda Elementary School, Westland Middle School, Bethesda-Chevy Chase High School
Learn more about the Excellence You Expect living at Waverly House. Superior Senior Living provided by People You Trust. Contact us today!