Your New Home
in Baltimore, MD
Welcome to Columbus School Apartments
Welcome to a refreshing new lifestyle in one of East Baltimore's most historic buildings, formerly known as Columbus School #99, built in 1891. It is a two story Romanesque Revival styled structure that has now been converted to the beautiful Columbus School Apartments.
Columbus School Apartments adds to a proud revitalizing community of support and involvement.
Our newly reconstructed apartment homes offer the latest in amenities, including wall-to-wall carpet, ceramic tile, central air-conditioning, new appliances and cabinets, central laundry and controlled access.
Choose Floor Plan
Each of our apartments offers just what you need to live the life you want. Included with every floor plan you will find:
- Unique Converted Schoolhouse Built in 1891, With New Modern Updates Throughout
- Historic Downtown Architecture
- High Ceilings
- Over-Sized Windows
- Exposed Brick (Select Apartments)
- Plush Wall-to-Wall Carpeting
- Large Closets with Ample Storage
- Modern Espresso Cabinetry
- City Living With Modern Comfort
Live life your way at Columbus School Apartments. We have equipped our community with convenient features, like:
- Free Additional Resident Storage Available
- Controlled Access Building
- Panoramic Views of the City
- Close to Clifton Lake Park
- 24-hour Maintenance
- On-Site Management
- Gated Resident Parking Lot - Free for Residents
- Business Center
- Community Room
Want to know more? Contact us today.
Our affordable apartments are close to Clifton Park, as well as a number of other attractive destinations.
Contact us today to learn more about living at Columbus School Apartments.