Living That’s Right for You
Ranging from one to three bedrooms, our apartments and townhomes were designed to maximize your comfort. Whether you decide to spend the day indoors, or stretched out on your balcony, you’ll have the room you need for the life you want.
- One, Two & Three-Bedroom Apartments & Townhomes
- Eat-in Kitchen
- Energy Efficient Appliances & Garbage Disposal
- Walk-In Closets*
- Private Balcony or Patio
- Individually Controlled Heat and Air Conditioning
- Income Restrictions Apply, Call for Details
*Available in select apartment homes.
Bringing It All Together
From our exceptional customer service to our beautifully-manicured grounds, Place One apartments offers amenities perfectly suited for your busy lifestyle.
- Grills & Picnic Area
- On-Site Laundry Facility
- Professional On-site Management
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
Waitlist is Currently Closed
Place One is an Affordable Community. The income requirements represent total gross income for the household.
The maximum household income based on the number of occupants in your home must be less than:
All Within Reach
Right outside of Richmond, Place One apartments offers easy access to everything you need. Great restaurants, fantastic shopping, easy public transit—it's all here.
- Public Transportation: Amtrak Train Station
- Shopping: Westland Shopping Center, Merchants Walk Shopping Center, Willow Lawn Shopping Center, Olde Town Shopping Center, Stony Point Fashion Park
- Restaurants: Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse, Buffalo Wild Wings, TGI Fridays, Captain D's, Chipotle
- Recreation: Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden, Bryan Park and Nature Center, Belmont Park, Meadow Farm Museum, Children's Museum of Richmond, Science Museum of Virginia
- Schools: Holliday Elementary, Moody Middle School, Hermitage High School, Tucker High School, Reynolds Community College, University of Richmond