Room to Grow
Every apartment home at Mount Vernon Garden is designed to maximize space while still providing a warm, comfortable, feel.
- Studio, One & Two-Bedrooms
- Eat-In Kitchen with Garbage Disposal
- Energy Efficient Appliances
- Private Patio or Balcony*
- Individually Controlled Heat & Air Conditioning
- Walk-in Closet*
*In select apartment homes.
It’s All About the Extras
Whether you’re ready to relax or want to get active, the amenities at Mount Vernon Garden Apartments give you the freedom to make the most of your day.
- Outdoor Green Space with a Playground
- On-Site Laundry Facilities
- Recycling Center
- Easy Access to Shopping, Dining and Public Transportation
- Professional on-site Management
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Income Restricted Housing
- NEW & FREE! Offering Updater Web Service to Help With Your Moving Process
Mount Vernon Garden is an Affordable Community. The following qualifying income ranges apply to all floor plans. The income requirements represent total gross income for the household.
The maximum household income based on the number of occupants in your home must be less than:
Discover Everywhere You Want to Be in Alexandria, VA
Located just off of Route 1, between Mount Vernon and Old Town you’ll have direct access to shopping, restaurants, public transportation, parks, schools, and historic landmarks. Live in the heart of Alexandria just minutes from the Huntington metro, I-495, and George Washington Memorial Parkway.
- Public Transportation: Richmond Highway Bus Rapid Transit (BRT), Huntington Metro
- Restaurants: Panera, Chipotle, Starbucks, Outback, Boston Market, Famous Dave’s BBQ, Jersey Mike’s
- Shopping: Mount Vernon Plaza, Beacon Center, Kingstowne Shopping Center, Shoppers Food Warehouse, Giant
- Recreation & Entertainment: Regal Kingstowne Stadium 16, Lee District Park, Huntley Meadows Park, George Washington's Historic Estate and Gristmill, River Farm
- Schools: Hybla Valley Elementary School, Whitman Middle School, West Potomac High School