Due to the Coronavirus, please know that the well-being of our associates and residents is our number one priority. In light of the recent CDC recommendations and government orders, we are taking precautions to optimize safety for everyone. If we have a model or vacant apartment available to show, we will gladly provide a VIRTUAL TOUR of our community by appointment using FaceTime or Skype. Please contact our community associates directly for the best way to view our community today!
Apartment Amenities with You in Mind
Mt. Carmel Apartments’ newly-renovated homes were designed with you in mind. Enjoy the convenience of your new apartment equipped with some great amenities like:
- All Utilities Included
- Newly-Renovated Homes
- White Appliances
- Oak Cabinets
- Built-In Pantry
- Garbage Disposal
- Individually Controlled Heating and Air Conditioning
*Pet policy applies. Contact office for more details.
Make life simpler with community amenities that are designed to build a supportive, fun, and stress-free environment for you to come home, including:
- Onsite Social Services Coordinator
- Monthly Resident Events including Friday Meal Services
- Community Room
- New Patio with Seating Area coming soon
- Laundry Room
- Trash Room
- Beautiful Landscaping
- Onsite Transportation
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
We continue to take precautions to optimize safety for everyone. Due to COVID-19, some amenities and common area spaces may temporarily have capacity limits or be closed.
Comfortable living at comfortable prices. Mount Carmel Apartments participates in an affordable housing program. Please speak with someone in our Leasing Office for specific details.
-1 Person: $28,680
-2 People: $32,760
Explore the Neighborhood
Mount Carmel is the perfect combination of small town relaxation and downtown excitement. Nestled between Diamondtown and Connorsville, you’ll enjoy easy access to an abundance of shopping, dining, recreation and entertainment options.
Transportation: Short walk to LATS bus station, easy access to PA-54, short drive to Rabbit Transit. During the summer there is bus transportation to the park.
(The Lats Bus and Rabbit Transportation Comes to the Building)
- Shopping & Grocery: Walmart, Boyer’s Food Market, Dollar General, Turkey Hill Minit Market, Matlow’s Clothing Store, Varano’s Warehouse, Fine Wine and Good Spirits, Shops on the Corner, Mt. Carmel One Stop Shop, Cinnamon Stix Coffee and Gift,
- Restaurants: Mattucis Café, Hollywood Pizza, Scicchitano's Pizza, Schaulinski’s Bar, China Bowl and Sushi, Bottleworks West 5th Street, The Greek Isle Café, Shicky’s Restaurant, Vine Street Sandwich Shop, Flo’s
- Entertainment & Recreation: Mt. Carmel Town Park, West End Athletic Club, Diamondtown Playground, Mt Carmel Swimming Pool, Mt Carmel Township Atlas Park, Mt Carmel Area Silver Bowl, Knoebel’s Amusement Park Resort (free parking at the park), Knoebel’s 3 Ponds Golf Course and Camping
- Schools: Mt. Carmel Area Elementary School, Mt Carmel Area High School