Comfort and Convenience to Improve Your Life
Each apartment home is handicapped accessible and comes equipped with grab bars and emergency pull cords.
- Water/Sewer & Trash Included
- One & Two Bedroom Apartments
- Energy-Efficient Appliances
- Fully-Equipped Kitchens
- Bathrooms Enhanced for Safety
- Spacious Closets
- Individually Controlled Heat & Air Conditioning
- Patios and Balconies Available
- Section 8 Vouchers Accepted*
- Senior Living Community*
*Restrictions may apply.
Engage in a Community with More
Living at The Oaks provides you with access to community amenities that are sure to enhance your every day. Whether you share coffee with your neighbors, increase your energy with Tai-Chi or get excited shouting “BINGO!” your life will be elevated here.
- Onsite Activities Director, Events Calendar
- Resident Library
- Community Rooms Available
- Convenient Resident Salon
- Onsite Laundry Facility
- Community Courtyards & Picnic Area
- Controlled Building Access
- Professional Onsite Management
- Smoke-Free Building
- Pet-Friendly (Breed & Weight Requirements)
- Easy Access to Shopping, Dining & Public Transportation
- Online Resident Portal
Silver Spring, A Perfect Suburban Location
Located just six miles from Washington, DC, Silver Spring offers an attractive balance of quaint suburban living and large metropolitan amenities. As a residential community, Silver Spring provides residents a tranquil retreat outside of the daily bustle of our nation’s capital. Right outside your door, you have Wheaton Regional Park. In less than 10 minutes you can catch a classic film at the Historic AFI Silver Theatre and Cultural Center or listen to live music at The Fillmore Silver Spring.
- Public Transportation: Forest Glen Station, Metrobus and Ride-On Service
- Restaurants: Chipotle, The 4 Corners Pub, , Eggspectations, Lebanese Taverna, Thai at Silver Spring, Panera, Masa Hibachi, Cold Stone Creamery, Fuddruckers, Nando's Peri Peri, Potbelly Sandwich Shop, Red Lobster.
- Shopping: Kemp Mill Shopping Center, Woodmoor Shopping Center, Wheaton Plaza Shopping Center
- Recreation: Wheaton Regional Park, Brookside Gardens & Nature Center, Montgomery College Planetarium, Wheaton Public Library
- Schools: Forest Knolls Elementary School, Silver Spring International Middle School, and Northwood High School. Montgomery College Takoma Park
Learn more about the Excellence You Expect living at The Oaks at Four Corners. Superior Senior Living provided by People You Trust. Contact us today!