Does the property accept housing vouchers?
Yes, Fenton accepts Housing Choice Voucher
Does Fenton accept co-signers?
No, Due to the income qualification process, Fenton is unable to accept co-signers.
Do all occupants have to be listed on the lease?
Yes. All household members must be listed on the application. Additional occupants over the age of 18 must fill out a separate rental application and pay applicable fees.
How does Fenton verify an applicant's income?
Income is verified using a combination of bank statements, 4-6 pay-stubs, verification of employment, and verification of any other income that pertains to an applicant's household.
What information should I bring when applying to live at Fenton?
- Last two months of pay-stubs for any occupant over the age of 18
- Social Security Card(s) for all occupants
- Birth certificate(s) for all occupants
- State issued ID(s) for all occupants
- $50 application fee, in the form of a money order