Newly Renovated to Improve Your Life
Each apartment home is handicapped accessible and comes equipped with grab bars and emergency pull cords.
- All Utilities Included
- One Bedroom Apartment Options
- Energy-Efficient Stainless-Steel Appliances
- Soft Close Cabinets and Drawers
- Wood-Inspired Flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Section 8 Vouchers Accepted*
- Senior Living Community*
*Restrictions may apply.
Choose a Lifestyle Instead of a Building
Living at Arcola Towers provides you with access to community amenities that are sure to simplify and enhance your every day.
- Resident Lounge with Television
- Cyber Lounge with Computer and Work Stations
- Onsite Laundry Facility
- Controlled Building Access
- Professional Onsite Management
- Afternoon Dining Cafeteria
- Pet-Friendly (Breed & Weight Requirements)
- Easy Access to Shopping, Dining & Public Transportation
- Online Rental Payment Option
- Resident Events
The Perfect Suburban Location, Silver Spring/Wheaton
The Wheaton-Glenmont neighborhood, located northwest of Silver Spring, Maryland, about 35 minutes from Washington D.C., provides residents with a luxurious, suburban lifestyle. Right outside your door, you have Wheaton Regional Park. In less than 10 minutes you can catch a classic film at the Historic AFI Silver Theatre and Cultural Center or listen to live music at The Fillmore Silver Spring.
- Public Transportation: Wheaton Station, Metrobus and Ride-On Service
- Restaurants: Nova Europa, Holy Chow!, Red Maple, The Four Corners (Chipotle, Starbucks, Pollo Rico, Nando's Peri Peri, Panera Bread, IHOP)
- Shopping: Westfield Wheaton, Ellsworth Place, Downtown Silver Spring
- Recreation: Wheaton Regional Park, Brookside Gardens & Nature Center, Montgomery College Planetarium, Wheaton Public Library
- Schools: Arcola Elementary School, Col. E Brooke Lee Middle School, and Northwood High School
Learn more about the Excellence You Expect living at Arcola Towers Apartments. Superior Senior Living provided by People You Trust. Contact us today!