Spacious and Comfortable Suburban Setting
Enjoy the privacy you get living in one of our fully renovated and affordable one, two, three or four-bedroom townhome apartments. You are free to live how you want at Towne Centre Place Apartments. The choice is yours!
- All Utilities Included
- Spacious and Affordable One, Two, Three and Four-Bedroom Townhomes
- Hardwood-Style Flooring*
- Energy Efficient Stainless-Steel Appliances with Dishwasher and Garbage Disposal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Designer High-Efficiency Light Fixtures
- Washer & Dryer Included
- Storage Spaces Available*
- Private Patio with Fenced In Back Yard*
- Individually Controlled Heat and Central Air Conditioning
- Income Restrictions Apply, Call for Details
*In Select Apartment Homes
*Apartment or Townhome style and finishes may vary. Photos should be viewed as a representation only.
Towne Centre Place is a community that focuses on connecting people and enriching lives. With organized resident events, youth activities and resident services, we challenge ourselves to make a difference. As a resident, you can enjoy all the amenities that our community has to offer.
- Community Playground
- On-site Learning Center
- Resident Events & Services - Including Bi-Monthly Bingo, STEM Activities and Youth Groups
- On-site Laundry Facility
- Recycling Center
- Online Resident Portal with Rent Payment Options
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Professional On-site Management
- Pet Friendly Community with On-Site Dog Park
- Garages Parking Available
- Easy Access to Shopping, Dining & Public Transportation
We continue to take precautions to optimize safety for everyone. Due to COVID-19, some amenities and common area spaces may temporarily have capacity limits or be closed.
Discovering Affordability in Olney, Maryland
Towne Centre Place is located in Olney, Maryland, a beautiful Montgomery County suburb located just twenty miles north of Washington, DC. This popular residential neighborhood offers easy access to shopping centers, public transportation and many fantastic venues nearby.
- Public Transportation: Metrobus Service Y5, Y7, Y8, Y9, Z2; Ride-On Service: 52
- Shopping: HomeGoods, T.J. MaxxOlney Village Shopping Center, Fair Hill Shopping Center, Harris Teeter
- Restaurants: Olney Winery, Moby Dick House of Kabob, Cava Mezze, Café Rio Mexican Grill, The Green Turtle Sports Bar & Grille, Olney Grille, Ricciutis Kitchen, GrillMarx Steakhouse & Raw Bar, Sardi’s Taphouse, The Olney Tavern
- Entertainment & Recreation: Olney Manor Park, Southeast Olney Park, Longwood Park, Cherrywood Park, Bowie Mill Park, and the OBGC Park at Freeman Fields, Olney Theatre Center, Orange Theory Fitness, Gold’s Gym, Sandy Spring Museum
- Schools: The Goddard School, Olney Elementary School, Rosa M. Parks Middle School, Sherwood High School