Blending everyday conveniences with first-rate amenities, easy living is yours for the taking at Summer Ridge Apartments. Choose from our one, two, and three bedroom affordable apartments for rent in Hyattsville, Maryland. Our community is designed to simplify your busy, modern life. Featuring spacious interiors and a fully and handsomely equipped kitchen, you can embrace a life of leisure.
Outside your apartment home, you will discover a delightful collection of amenities designed to simplify and enhance your everyday living experience. Lounge poolside on the weekends while soaking up sunshine with your neighbors. Everyone will appreciate our convenient on-site playground and abundant green space to play.
Our community also features ample on-site parking for residents and guests as well as convenient access to public transportation. You can catch the Orange Line at the Cheverly Metro Station, or hop on the Blue Line at the Addison Road Metro Station to get wherever you need to go in the city.
Experience the collection of premium amenities at Summer Ridge Apartments. Call our leasing team today to schedule your tour of our garden apartments for rent in Landover, MD.
- Plush Neutral Tone Carpeting in Living Areas
- Bright, Spacious Floor Plans
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Walk-In Closets
- Linen Closet
- Individually Controlled Heat and A/C
- High-Efficiency Lighting Fixtures
- Pre-Wired for Internet and Cable
- Sliding Glass Doors
- Vertical Blinds and Window Treatments
- Most Utilities Included – Water, Sewer, Trash and Recycling*
- Private Balcony/Patio
*Resident Pays Electric
- Resort-Style Swimming Pool with Sundeck
- Ample On-Site Resident and Guest Parking
- Laundry Facility
- Controlled Access Building
- ADA Compliant
- Online Rental Payments
- On-Site Management
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage Available
- Business Center
- Green Recycling Center
- Close to Village Green Park
- Easy Access to Public Transportation
We continue to take precautions to optimize safety for everyone. Due to COVID-19, some amenities and common area spaces may temporarily have capacity limits or be closed.