Put Your Mind at Ease
Each apartment home is Handicapped accessible and comes equipped with grab bars and emergency pull cords.
- Air Conditioning
- Water & Trash Utilities Included
- Studio & One Bedroom Apartments
- Senior 62+ Living*
*Restrictions may apply.
Living at Alexander House provides you with access to community amenities that are sure to simplify your every day.
- On-Site Laundry Facility
- Controlled Building Access
- Professional On-site Management
- Smoke-free Building
- Easy Access to Shopping, Dining & Public Transportation
We continue to take precautions to optimize safety for everyone. Due to COVID-19, some amenities and common area spaces may temporarily have capacity limits or be closed.
Floor Plans Coming Soon
Downtown Hagerstown, A Culture Destination
Living in the Historic Downtown district of Hagerstown, is your ticket to entertainment and history. Enjoy a play at The Maryland Theater, a performance by the Maryland Symphony Orchestra, or the simply take in the antiquity of this former transportation center.
- Public Transportation: Washington County Transit Bus Stop
- Restaurants: Jerry’s Pretzel and Pizza Creations, 28 South, Rhubarb House
- Shopping: Aldi, Walmart
- Recreation: Washington County Library (one block away), Discovery Station, Washington County Fine Arts Museum, Greenbrier State Park, Chesapeake & Ohio Canal National Historical Park, Crystal Grottoes Caverns, Hagerstown City Hall, Washington County Circuit Court
- Schools: Hagerstown Community College, University of Maryland Downtown Hagerstown
Learn more about affordable Alexander House Apartments. Senior living at its finest. Contact us today!