Due to the Coronavirus, please know that the well-being of our associates and residents is our number one priority. In light of the recent CDC recommendations and government orders, we are taking precautions to optimize safety for everyone. If we have a model or vacant apartment available to show, we will gladly provide a VIRTUAL TOUR of our community by appointment using FaceTime or Skype. Please contact our community associates directly for the best way to view our community today!
Room to Grow
The Willows offers spacious one and two-bedroom floor plan options featuring interior amenities that make your life easier. You will be sure to love every inch of your new apartment home at The Willows.
- Full Kitchens with Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal
- High Ceilings
- Open Concept Dining & Living Room
- Walk-In Closets*
- Individually Controlled Heat & Central Air Conditioning
- Water & Trash Included
- Spacious One & Two Bedroom Apartments
- Income Restrictions Apply, Call for Details
*In select apartment homes.
Amenities that Let You Thrive
At The Willows, we offer an amenity package that enhances your everyday living experience. Life is easier with an onsite recycling center, a laundry facility in each building, and 24-hour emergency maintenance service.
- Swimming Pool
- Community Center
- On-site Laundry Facility in Each Building
- Within Walking Distance to MCDOT Bus Stop
- Close to Shady Grove Metro Station
- Close to Seneca Creek State Park
- Recycling Center
- Pet Free Community
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Professional On-site Management
The Willows Apartments is an Affordable Community. The following qualifying income ranges apply to all floor plans. The income requirements represent total gross maximum income for the household. Now accepting waitlist applications only.
1 person Equal or below $ 45,900.00
2 person Equal or below $ 52,440.00
3 person Equal or below $ 58,980.00
4 person Equal or below $ 65,520.00
Plant Your Roots in Olde Towne Gaithersburg
The Willows is located in Olde Towne Gaithersburg, MD. Historically known for its busy railroad station, and it is now home to the Gaithersburg Community Museum and MARC Train Station. Enjoy nearby coffee shops, restaurants, and public transportation options like the MCDOT Bus Stop, Shady Grove Metro Station, and MARC Train. You’re sure to find everything you need and want within easy reach.
- Public Transportation: MARC Train Station,Shady Grove Metro Station, MCDOT Bus Stop
- Shopping: Rio Washingtonian Center, Lakeforest Mall, Gaithersburg Square
- Restaurants: Buffalo Wild Wings, Chipotle, Panera, Pot Bellys, Quick Fire, Guapos, Nando's Peri Peri, Jimmy Johns, Five Guys, Ruby Tuesday
- Recreation: Gaithersburg Community Museum, Seneca State Park
- Schools: Rosemont Elementary School, Forest Oak Middle School, Gaithersburg High School