Our 1, 2, & 3 Bedroom Waiting Lists will be open on Wednesdays between 10am - 12pm, and 1pm - 3:30pm from April to June. Please contact us to request an appointment.
Your New Home
in Capitol Heights, MD
Comfort is Coming Home
Central Gardens I Apartments is setting the standard in property management! At Central Gardens I, integrity is everything. We always put you first and help you find the apartment you desire. Central Gardens I offers spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes with you in mind. Relax by our sparkling swimming pool or take a walk along our beautifully landscaped grounds.
Have a Look Inside
Get a sneak peek at Central Gardens I with a tour of our community and apartments.
Choose Floor Plan
Each of our apartments offers just what you need to live the life you want.
- Windowed Kitchens with Frost-Free Refrigerators
- On-Site Maintenance
- Separate Living & Dining Areas
- Central A/C and Heat
- Abundant Cabinets and Countertop Space
- Garbage Disposal
- Gas Stove
- Hardwood/Tile Floors
- Wall-to-Wall Carpet in Select Units
Explore Capitol Heights
Our affordable apartments are close to Central High School, as well as a number of other attractive destinations. Learn more about Central Gardens I by contacting us today.
Live life your way at Central Gardens I. We have equipped our community with convenient features, like:
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- "The Ritchie Station Market Place" Shopping Center, Which Includes Navy Federal Credit Union, BJ's Warehouse, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Other Variety Shops, is Located Nearby
- Metro Bus Stop is Conveniently Located at the Entrance of the Community
- Community Room & Programs that Include: Computer Learning, Field Trips, Arts & Crafts, Summer Enrichment Programs, Senior Advisory Groups and Health Expos
- Minutes from I-95
- Near Addison Road Metrorail Station
- FedEx Field is Within a Six Mile Drive
We continue to take precautions to optimize safety for everyone. Due to COVID-19, some amenities and common area spaces may temporarily have capacity limits or be closed.