Due to the Coronavirus, please know that the well-being of our associates and residents is our number one priority. In light of the recent CDC recommendations and government orders, we are taking precautions to optimize safety for everyone. If we have a model or vacant apartment available to show, we will gladly provide a VIRTUAL TOUR of our community by appointment using FaceTime or Skype. Please contact our community associates directly for the best way to view our community today!
Your New Home
in Capitol Heights, MD
Comfort is Coming Home
Central Gardens I Apartments is setting the standard in property management! At Central Gardens I, integrity is everything. We always put you first and help you find the apartment you desire. Central Gardens I offers spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes with you in mind. Relax by our sparkling swimming pool or take a walk along our beautifully landscaped grounds.
Have a Look Inside
Get a sneak peek at Central Gardens I with a tour of our community and apartments.
Choose Floor Plan
Each of our apartments offers just what you need to live the life you want.
- Windowed Kitchens with Frost-Free Refrigerators
- On-Site Maintenance
- Separate Living & Dining Areas
- Central A/C and Heat
- Abundant Cabinets and Countertop Space
- Garbage Disposal
- Gas Stove
- Hardwood/Tile Floors
- Wall-to-Wall Carpet in Select Units
Explore Capitol Heights
Our affordable apartments are close to Central High School, as well as a number of other attractive destinations. Learn more about Central Gardens I by contacting us today.
Live life your way at Central Gardens I. We have equipped our community with convenient features, like:
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- "The Ritchie Station Market Place" Shopping Center, Which Includes Navy Federal Credit Union, BJ's Warehouse, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Other Variety Shops, is Located Nearby
- Metro Bus Stop is Conveniently Located at the Entrance of the Community
- Community Room & Programs that Include: Computer Learning, Field Trips, Arts & Crafts, Summer Enrichment Programs, Senior Advisory Groups and Health Expos
- Minutes from I-95
- Near Addison Road Metrorail Station
- FedEx Field is Within a Six Mile Drive
We continue to take precautions to optimize safety for everyone. Due to COVID-19, some amenities and common area spaces may temporarily have capacity limits or be closed.