Affordable Apartments in Baltimore for Seniors 62+ and Adults with Disabilities
Come home to our affordable one- and two-bedroom apartments at Bon Secours Wayland Village Senior Apartments in the Liberty Heights neighborhood of Baltimore, MD. In addition to the resident senior center, you'll enjoy seamless access to social activities and specialized services that meet your needs and give you the freedom you desire.
Savor the details when you live at Bon Secours’ Wayland Village Senior Apartments, from the complimentary parking in the gated parking lot, to our island kitchen layouts fit for the home chef, or the outdoor gazebo to unwind outside in the fresh air. We offer thoughtful features and amenities that maximize your comfort when you're at home.
Located just northwest of Downtown Baltimore, our convenient location connects you to an array of shopping, recreation and dining options nearby. With a public transit bus stop outside the front door of the community and living just minutes from the Mondawmin Mall and Metro Station, nothing will be left to be desired when you call Wayland Village Senior Apartments your home.
Bon Secours Wayland Village Senior Apartments proudly offers affordable apartments to seniors ages 62+ and disabled adults, whose household income meets the income criteria below. Speak with someone in our Leasing Office for specific details.
YOUR PLACE TO THRIVE
APARTMENT FEATURES DESIGNED WITH YOU IN MIND
Enjoy updated living spaces that are the perfect place for hosting gatherings or relaxing in comfort. Explore our in-home features designed with you in mind.
- Affordable One- and Two-Bedroom Apartments for Seniors 62+
- Modern Fully Equipped Kitchen with Dishwasher, Microwave & Disposal
- Open Kitchen Layouts with Islands
- Light-Filled Windows with Coverings Included
- Large Walk-In Closets with Plenty of Storage Space
- Central Air Conditioning & Heat
- Internet and Cable-Ready
- Smoke-Free Apartments
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
The Wayland Village Senior Apartments provide residents 62 years and older, as well as adults with disabilities, with an array of amenities and services. Enjoy amenities and services such as:
- Senior Center Onsite for Activities and Senior Services
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Outdoor Gazebo with Covered Seating
- Outdoor Green Space with Lush Landscaping
- Complimentary Resident Parking
- Gated Community and Parking Lot
- Controlled Access Building
- Public Bus Transportation Stop Outside Building
- Onsite Professional Management and Emergency Maintenance