Affordable Apartments in Baltimore, MD for Seniors 62+ and Adults with Disabilities;
Offering affordable studio and one-bedroom apartments to seniors ages 62 and older and adults with disabilities, Bon Secours Greater New Hope Tower Apartments gives its residents the amenities they desire and the services they deserve. Nestled in the tree-lined community of Coppin Heights, Greater New Hope Towers offers a peaceful setting just outside Downtown Baltimore, MD. Residents have unmatched access to medical resources, with the world-famous Johns Hopkins Hospital and University of Maryland Medical Center both less than 20 minutes away.
Residents can enjoy a lifestyle full of perks - from the 24-hour front desk associates, the gated patio for taking in the open air, to the resident Community Room equipped with computers and complimentary WiFi. Each apartment features beautiful granite countertops, hardwood flooring and air conditioning. Living here comes without compromise.
Greater New Hope Towers offers affordable apartment homes to seniors ages 62 and better, whose incomes meet the lower-income requirements. Speak with someone in our Leasing Office for specific details.
TAKE A LOOK
MODERN APARTMENT FEATURES
Enjoy beautiful in-home features and spacious layouts designed with your comfort in mind.
- Beautiful Hardwood Flooring
- Granite Countertops
- Energy Efficient Kitchen Appliances and Dishwasher
- Walk-in Bathtubs
- Air Conditioning
- Internet, Electricity, and Water Included
- Smoke-Free Community
COMMUNITY AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Community Room for Resident Activities & Lounging
- Computer Center with Complimentary WiFi
- Community Bus Offering Monthly Shopping Trips and Group Outings
- Gated Outdoor Patio
- Resident Services for Seniors 62+ and Individuals with Disabilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk Associate & Package Acceptance
- Convenient Location to Downtown Baltimore & Major Commuter Routes
- Near Mondawmin Metro Station and Public Bus Transportation
- Controlled Access Building
- Pet-Friendly Community