Modern Amenities. Urban Appeal.
City Place on the Avenue is your destination for easy city living. Our apartments for rent in Baltimore, Maryland, boast access to our community amenities. For a special birthday or graduation celebration, rent out the private community room. When you need to get some work done, stop by the business center with free WiFi. We even offer computer training courses as well as summer youth programs for children of all ages.
City Place on the Avenue offers professional, on-site management and 24-hour emergency maintenance. Our team is always here to help if the unexpected should arise.
Outfitted For Your Lifestyle
City Place on the Avenue offers upgraded apartment homes with all the charm and conveniences to satisfy your specific needs. Among countless opportunities in an ideal location, we have picked the most highly-demanded apartment features with you in mind.
A Great Community, Inside and Out
At City Place on the Avenue, you’re located in the heart of Baltimore with easy access to public transportation and close proximity to various points of interest. Still, this doesn’t mean you’ll want to leave, as living at City Place on the Avenue has more to offer beyond your apartment home in our beautiful community.
- Premium, Energy-Efficient Appliances
- Designer Countertops
- Modern Maple Cabinets
- Brushed Nickel Fixtures
- Separate Dining Room*
- Ceramic Tiled Bathrooms
- Walk-In Closets*
- Water Resistant Luxe Plank Flooring
- Private Patio or Balcony*
- Central Air Conditioning
- Accent Wall Option
- Some Utilities Included
- Cable-Ready for Xfinity Service
*In Select Apartments
- Close Proximity to Inner Harbor, Stadiums, Horseshow Casino, University of Maryland - Baltimore, Johns Hopkins, Restaurants, Shopping, and Businesses for your convenience
- Easy Access to Baltimore’s Metro Subway, Metro Bus, and Light Rail
- 24-hour Maintenance
- Private Community Room Available
- Business Center with Free WiFi and Computer Training Courses
- On-site Laundry Facilities
- Ample Parking
- Summer Youth Programs for Children of All Ages
- Summer Lunch Program (serving breakfast & lunch to all community members 18 & under, Monday - Friday) sponsored by Baltimore City Public Schools
- Courtesy Patrol
- Now PET-FRIENDLY!
- Offering Updater Web Service to Help With Your Moving Process
We continue to take precautions to optimize safety for everyone. Due to COVID-19, some amenities and common area spaces may temporarily have capacity limits or be closed.
For more information about our community amenities and our Baltimore, MD, apartments for rent, contact the professional leasing team at City Place on the Avenue today.