Admiral Oaks is situated off Admiral Drive, a 10-minute ride from downtown Annapolis, Maryland, and the U.S. Naval Academy. The Downtown District hums with the energy of streets lined with delicious restaurants, unique shops, art galleries, and entertainments. Start your Saturday off right with breakfast from Naval Bagels. Tap your toes to the lunchtime live music on City Dock. Discover something new at Art Walk as you savor a hot dog with everything from Pip’s Dock Street Dogs.
- Festival at Riva Shopping Center
- Annapolis Towne Centre
- T.J. Maxx
- Downtown Annapolis
- Mission BBQ
- Chick & Ruth’s Delly
- Pizza Boli’s
- Storm Bros. Ice Cream Co.
- Hard Bean Coffee & Booksellers
- City Dock
- Art Walk
- Waterworks Park
- Truxton Park Municipal Pool
- Arundel Olympic Swimming Center
- Boys & Girls Club
Get to Know Annapolis
Looking for something to do in your downtime? With a rich history and bustling modern lifestyle, the vibrant city of Annapolis offers something for your every mood. If you're not sure where to start, here are a few options to get you in touch with the best of the city.
- Visit the Heart Annapolis and explore the city's historic charm
- Taste the town on the Original Annapolis Seafood Crawl
- Sip the city's finest on the Heritage Region Wine Tour
- Explore the Annapolis Maritime Museum
- Stroll through Quiet Waters Park
- Tour William Paca Gardens and Ego Alley
- Experience history on the John Wilkes Booth Escape Tour
The best of the city is within reach when you make your home in our affordable apartments at Admiral Oaks in Annapolis, MD.