Get More at The Grove
Need to get somewhere? At The Grove, you can get everywhere! Enjoy a convenient location just blocks from the new pedestrian bridge leading to the Minnesota Ave. Metro station, and on the Kenilworth Gardens Riverwalk Trail. Jump onto Route 295 or discover the eclectic shopping and dining of H Street, Gallery Place, and downtown, just a short distance away.
Spend more time outdoors. Enjoy our courtyard with water feature and areas for relaxing, and entertaining. To speed up your life, our community also offers reserved parking and garage parking, as well as convenient bike storage.
- Welcoming lobby with see-through fireplace
- Get where you’re going on time with our transit schedule display
- Entertain your friends in the community lounge with a catering kitchen
- Relax in the lounge seating and catch a game on the TV, or get some work done with our free WiFi
- Spend more time outdoors. Enjoy our courtyard with water feature, areas for relaxing for entertaining
- Coffee station for your morning caffeine fix
- Relax. We’re a smoke-free and pet-free community
- Have peace-of-mind with a controlled-access-entry building and reserved garage parking
- Park your (two) wheels at our available bike storage
- Live green the easy way. Our building is LEED® Certified™
- Expanded rent payment options through third-party Flex
We continue to take precautions to optimize safety for everyone. Due to COVID-19, some amenities and common area spaces may temporarily have capacity limits or be closed.
- Enjoy the convenience of in-home washers and dryers
- The ultimate connectivity. We’re pre-wired for Verizon FiOS and Comcast Xfinity
- Get more room for you in our spacious, light-filled apartments with two-toned designer paint
- Crank it up a level with our two-story loft apartments with 12’ ceilings
- Elegant and sophisticated kitchens complemented by espresso cabinets with brushed nickel hardware and granite countertops
- Kitchens look great with GE® energy-efficient refrigerators, microwaves and dishwashers
- Get classic looks and function with hardwood-style plank flooring
- Elegance extends to the bathrooms with cultured marble sinks, espresso cabinets and wood plank floors
- More room for your things in walk-in closets (in select homes)
- NEW & FREE! Offering Updater Web Service to Help With Your Moving Process
Discover DC with The Grove at Parkside. Call today to set up a personalized walkthrough of our NE Washington, DC, apartments for rent near RFK Stadium.
Relax in the lounge seating and catch a game on the TV or get some work done with our free WiFi. At The Grove at Parkside, we make it easy for you to spend more time doing what you love.
Regardless of what size apartment home you’re looking for, we'll fit your every need.
*Income restrictions apply
Make a mouthwatering meal in an absolutely beautiful kitchen that features energy efficient appliances and granite countertops.