The Lifestyle You Deserve in Washington, DC
Due to the Coronavirus, please know that the well-being of our associates and residents is our number one priority. In light of the recent CDC recommendations and government orders, we are taking precautions to optimize safety for everyone. If we have a model or vacant apartment available to show, we will gladly provide a VIRTUAL TOUR of our community by appointment using FaceTime or Skype. Please contact our community associates directly for the best way to view our community today!
Urban Convenience. Suburban Charm
More Great Things to Come
Come discover the perfect floor plan for your active, DC lifestyle. Choose from one of our comfortable studios, spacious one or two bedrooms, or expansive three bedroom layouts, all designed to fit you perfectly. What’s even better? When you choose to live at Randle Hill Apartments you’ll have a front-row seat to the exciting enhancements planned for this dynamic apartment community, scheduled to be completed spring 2021. Visit our leasing office to learn more!
Minutes to the Heart of Washington, DC
Randle Hill Apartments provides easy and affordable living that keeps you close to all the city conveniences. With quick access to the Metrobus and two nearby Metro stations along the Green Line, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to head into Downtown Washington, DC. Plan a day trip to the Tanger Outlet Mall for some shopping or try one of the unique dining venues at the National Harbor or the Navy Yard. Your new home puts you in the heart of it all so feel free to immerse yourself in the excitement of the City.
- Public Transportation: Metrobus Service steps from your door, Congress Heights Metro Station, Southern Avenue Metro Station, Anacostia Metro Station & Naylor Road Metro Station (Green Line),
- Entertainment & Recreation: SE Tennis and Learning Center, Oxon Run National Parkway, Oxon Run Park, Congress Heights Recreation Center, THEARC – Town Hall Education Arts and Recreation Center, North Barnaby Splash Park, Nationals Park, AMC Rivertown 12 Movie Theater, MGM National Harbor, Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, The Yards, District Wharf
- Restaurants: Joy's Kitchen, Outback, Chipotle, Pizza Boli's, Subway, I-Hop, Rivertown Shopping Center, National Harbor Restaurants: Cadillac Ranch, Redstone American Grill, McCormick & Schmick's, Granite City Food & Brewery
- Shopping: The Shops at Park Village, Eastover Shopping Center, Rivertown Shopping Center, Safeway, Giant, Tanger Outlet Mall, National Harbor
- Schools: Martin Luther King Elementary, Eagle Academy Charger Elementary School, Hart Middle School, Ballou Senior High School, KIPP Charter High School
To Learn About Our Upcoming Renovations, Contact Our Team Today!
The comforts of home are waiting for you at Randle Hill Apartments. Our spacious studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments feature open concept designs with high-ceilings and sizable windows to draw in abundant natural light. Cozy atmosphere and comfortable surroundings welcome you home at Randle Hill. Enjoy such convenient features as:
- Newly Renovated Spacious and Affordable Studio, One, Two and Three Bedroom Apartment Homes
- Gas, Water, Sewer & Trash INCLUDED!
- Fully-Equipped Kitchens with Breakfast Bar, Espresso Cabinets and Granite-like Countertops
- Brand New Appliances Complete with Dishwasher, & Garbage Disposal
- Formal Dining Area
- Enhanced Light Fixtures
- Clique Parquet Hardwood Flooring
- Modern Ceramic Tile Floors in Kitchen & Bathroom
- Large Bedrooms and Open Layout
- Walk-In Closets
- Solid Concrete Construction
- Window Treatments
- Expansive Private Patio or Balcony
- Individually Controlled Heat & Air Conditioning
- Pre-wired for Cable & Internet
- Pet Friendly
Comfortable living at comfortable prices. Randle Hill participates in an affordable housing program. Please speak with someone in our Leasing Office for specific details.
Our pet friendly community is the perfect oasis in the city. Whether you wish to spend your day strolling in the park with your furry companion or a friendly gave of bingo with the neighbor is more your style, we have the perfect environment to meet your needs. Make Randle Hill Apartments your new home!
- Covered Parking Available
- Community Room Featuring Resident Events & Services – Monthly Food Pantry, Weekly Health & Wellness Circle, Monthly Game Night, Holiday Parties, Back-To-School*
- On-site Laundry Facility
- Pet Friendly
- Beautiful Lush Landscaping
- Events and more!
- Professional Onsite Management
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Metrobus Stop at Community
- Easy Access to I-495, I-95, I-295 & Suitland Parkway
*New Community Center, Playground & Courtyard Coming In 2020!
We continue to take precautions to optimize safety for everyone. Due to COVID-19, some amenities and common area spaces may temporarily have capacity limits or be closed.
We do not refuse to rent an apartment or townhome based on a person’s source of income. We accept all sources of income, including all vouchers for rental housing assistance provided by the District or Federal Government.