The Lifestyle You Deserve in Washington, DC
Urban Convenience. Suburban Charm
More Great Things to Come
Come discover the perfect floor plan for your active, DC lifestyle. Choose from one of our comfortable studios, spacious one or two bedrooms, or expansive three bedroom layouts, all designed to fit you perfectly. What’s even better? When you choose to live at Randle Hill Apartments you’ll have a front-row seat to the exciting enhancements planned for this dynamic apartment community in the spring of 2019. Visit our leasing office to learn more!
Minutes to the Heart of Washington, DC
Randle Hill Apartments provides easy and affordable living that keeps you close to all the city conveniences. With quick access to the Metrobus and two nearby Metro stations along the Green Line, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to head into Downtown Washington, DC. Plan a day trip to the Tanger Outlet Mall for some shopping or try one of the unique dining venues at the National Harbor or the Navy Yard. Your new home puts you in the heart of it all so feel free to immerse yourself in the excitement of the City.
- Public Transportation: Metrobus Service, Congress Heights Metro Station & Naylor Road Metro Station (Green Line)
- Entertainment & Recreation: Oxon Run National Parkway, Oxon Run Park, Congress Heights Recreation Center, THEARC – Town Hall Education Arts and Recreation Center, North Barnaby Splash Park, Nationals Park, AMC Rivertown 12 Movie Theater, MGM National Harbor, Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling
- Restaurants: Joy's Kitchen, Outback, National Harbor Restaurants: Cadillac Ranch, Redstone American Grill, McCormick & Schmick's, Granite City Food & Brewery
- Shopping: Eastover Shopping Center, Parkland Shopping Center, Safeway, Giant, The Shops at Park Village, Tanger Outlet Mall, National Harbor
- Schools: Martin Luther King Elementary, Hart Middle School, Ballou Senior High School
To Learn About Our Upcoming Renovations, Contact Our Team Today!
The comforts of home are waiting for you at Randle Hill Apartments. Our spacious studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments feature open concept designs with high-ceilings and sizeable windows to draw in abundant natural light. Cozy atmosphere and comfortable surroundings welcome you home at Randle Hill. Enjoy such convenient features as:
- Gas, Water, Sewer & Trash INCLUDED!
- Spacious and Affordable Studio, One, Two and Three Bedroom Apartment Homes
- Fully-Equipped Kitchens Complete with Garbage Disposal
- Large Bedrooms and Open Layout
- Solid Concrete Construction
- Formal Dining Area
- Clique Parquet Hardwood Flooring
- Ceiling Fans
- Window Treatments
- Walk-In Closets
- Ceramic Tile Bathroom Floors
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Individually Controlled Heat & Air Conditioning
- Pre-wired for Cable & Internet
- Pet Friendly
Comfortable living at comfortable prices. Randle Hill participates in an affordable housing program. Please speak with someone in our Leasing Office for specific details.
Our pet friendly community is the perfect oasis in the city. Whether you wish to spend your day strolling in the park with your furry companion or a friendly gave of bingo with the neighbor is more your style, we have the perfect environment to meet your needs. Make Randle Hill Apartments your new home!
- Covered Parking Available
- Community Room*
- On-site Laundry Facility
- Pet Friendly
- Beautiful Lush Landscaping
- Resident Events & Services – Monthly Food Pantry, Weekly Health & Wellness Circle, Monthly Game Night, Holiday Parties, Back-To-School Events and more!
- Professional Onsite Management
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Metrobus Stop at Community
- Easy Access to I-495, I-95, I-295 & Suitland Parkway
*New Community Center, Playground & Courtyard Coming In 2019!