Affordable, Stylish Living in the Heart of the City
Have a Look Inside
Convenient. Spacious. Affordable.
We love to show off our apartments. We know you’ll find a part of our community that will make you feel at home in our Washington, DC, Parkchester Apartments. Your new home is waiting for you!
Parkchester Apartments are Designed with You in Mind
While affordability is important, so is having an apartment you are happy to come home to. Included with every floorplan, you will find:
- Newly redesigned modern kitchens with ge appliances and electric cooktop
- Newly redecorated bathrooms featured new floors, cabinets and lighting
- New controlled access buildings
- New light fixtures throughout
- Ample closets and linen closet
- Individually controlled ac/heat
- Window treatments throughout
Live Your Way at Parkchester
Our one, two and three bedroom Parkchester Apartments in Washington, DC are part of a vibrant centrally-located community. Take advantage of convenient features and amenities, such as:
- New Community Center and Fitness coming soon
- Controlled access buildings
- Outdoor grill area
- Ample parking
- We pay your water and trash
- Easy access to public transpiration, 295 and Suitland Parkway
- Bus stop at our doorsteps
- 2 blocks to Anacostia Metro
- After hours emergency maintenance
- Minutes to many restaurants, shopping and much more
- Sorry, no pets
We continue to take precautions to optimize safety for everyone. Due to COVID-19, some amenities and common area spaces may temporarily have capacity limits or be closed.
Choose Your Floor Plan
Get to know the neighborhood
There is a lot to love about living in Washington, DC. When you live at Parkchester, you are close to work and play. Enjoy easy access to everything – 295, Suitland Parkway, Anacostia Metro, and many major employers. We also offer you the convenience of nearby schools, health care, and all your daily shopping needs. If it matters to you, you can find it near Parkchester.
Contact us for a personalized tour to learn more about living at Parkchester Apartments.
We do not refuse to rent an apartment or townhome based on a person’s source of income. We accept all sources of income, including all vouchers for rental housing assistance provided by the District or Federal Government.