Bask in the Comforts of Home
Have the perfect apartment at an affordable price. Our one or two-bedroom apartment homes feature tasteful finishes that bring a polished look to the interior design of your living space.
- Full Kitchens with Garbage Disposal
- Wood-Style Flooring*
- Private Balconies & Patios*
- Scenic Views of the DC Skyline*
- Individually Controlled Heat and Air Conditioning
*In select apartment homes.
It’s All About the Perks
Living at Howard Hill gives you an all access pass to community amenities that bring even more value to your living experience. You’ll feel like a rock star with complimentary private parking.
- Laundry Facility On-Site
- Professional On-site Management
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Easy Access to Shopping, Dining & Public Transportation
- One Block to Anacostia Metro Station
- NEW & FREE! Offering Updater Web Service to Help With Your Moving Process
Get Out & About
Experience the vibrant and active Anacostia and Capitol Riverfront District first hand. Spend the day boating, fishing, hiking or exploring the Kenilworth Park and Aquatic Gardens at nearby Anacostia Park. Need a night out on the town? Hop on the Anacostia metro and catch a concert at The Wharf. Try your luck at MGM National Harbor Hotel & Casino, and end your evening with dinner at Mission Navy Yard. This isn’t just a place to live, it’s freedom to live life.
- Public Transportation: Anacostia Metro Station
- Shopping: The Shops at Park Village, Tanger Outlets, Giant Food, Safeway, Whole Foods, Harris Teeter, Good Hope Marketplace
- Entertainment & Recreation: Rivertowne Movie Theatre, National Harbor Waterfront District, MGM National Harbor Hotel & Casino, The Wharf, Navy Yard, Nationals Park, Anacostia Park, Kenilworth Park and Aquatic Gardens, Frederick Douglass National Historic Site
Contact us today to learn more about living at Howard Hill.