Affordable Senior Apartment Homes in the Heart of Upper Northwest DC
Introducing Abrams Hall Senior Apartments, affordable one bedroom apartment homes for seniors at The Parks at Walter Reed, a master planned community located at the former Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Northwest Washington DC. Abrams Hall, overlooking the historic Great Lawn, offers expansive views and access to gracious green space. Residents will enjoy the vast array of new amenities at The Parks– from retail to arts to recreation. Be a part of this dynamic and evolving Upper Northwest community.
It’s All in the Details
Your home says a lot about your look and style and at Abrams Hall we’ve made your living space something you can be proud of. Come home to spacious kitchens with GE appliances and take in the beautiful views of the Great Lawn from your bedroom window.
Choose Floor Plan
Explore the Neighborhood
If you’re looking for an address that is walkable, bikeable, and within blocks to public transportation and all of the benefits of The Parks at Walter Reed, then look no further. Centered in the historic Walter Reed campus, residents of Abrams Hall will enjoy easy access to Silver Spring and Takoma Park. Shopping, dining, recreation and entertainment are all within easy reach.
- Public Transportation: Walk to Takoma Metro Station
- Shopping: WalMart, CVS
- Restaurants: Horace and Dickies, Republic, Subway, Teddy’s Roti Shop, Ledo Pizza
- Entertainment & Recreation: Fort Stevens Recreation Center, Rock Creek National Park
- Some Utilities Included
- Cable & Internet Ready
- Stylish Kitchens with Energy-Efficient GE Appliances Including Dishwasher and Garbage Disposal
- High Efficiency Lighting Fixtures
- Individually Controlled Heat and Central Air Conditioning
- Bright and Spacious One and Two Bedroom Apartments
- Window Treatments Throughout
- Income Restrictions Apply, Call for Details
Make life simpler and stress free with community amenities that are designed to build a supportive, fun environment for you to come home to. Participate in health and wellness classes and get involved as we strive to make every day better at Abrams Hall. Residents will have access to a vast array of new amenities – from retail to arts to recreation – that The Parks at Walter Reed offers.
- Community Center with Full Kitchen
- Fitness & Yoga Studio
- Laundry and Trash on Each Floor
- Beautiful Landscaped Courtyards
- Easy Access to Shopping, Dining and Public Transportation
- Professional Onsite Management
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Handicapped Accessible and Elevators