Edgewood’s Construction Division (the Specialist Team), is experienced in providing a property owner with a full range of managerial and hands-on services before, during and after a renovation project.
Our services include:
• Construction pre-inspections to assess scope of renovation needs.
• Recommending the most cost-effective construction alternatives.
• Providing per unit budget estimates for renovation work.
• Soliciting, scope review and negotiating proposals.
• Complete management of contractors performing work.
• Quality inspections of completed work prior to invoice approval.
• Hands-on work, as required, to complete a given project.
In addition, the Specialist Team provides the following functions on Edgewood-managed properties:
• Development of comprehensive punch lists in preparation for various governmental inspections.
• Management of subcontractors, vendors and on-site maintenance staff to facilitate punch list completion.
• Hands-on construction work to facilitate punch list completion.
• Management of apartment turnovers of vacant units, to include hands-on participation.
• Assisting on-site maintenance staff with trouble-shooting and resolving special maintenance issues.